Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's COLD!!! :D

I just cannot qwell my excitement, so i had to mail and tell you that it's cold outside!!!! This is sooooo exciting, i haven't felt general coldness for 4 months - it must be, like 13*c or something. v v v cool. Today, well, this evening (it was a very pleasent -english summer -tmperature today) i've had hot chocolate, soup (really really strange soup - tomato, but clear and it looked like someone had badly failed to poach an egg in it - not good...) and i'm wearing my fleece! Oh, the excitement :D

I must explain i guess that we've relocated from Saigon, had one day on a rather nice 21km beach and went sliding on the dunes, and now we're in DaLat which is in the southern central hghlands (the mountains...) and so the climate it wicked. It's hot in the day but with a nice cool breeze and then i the evening it's cool-->cold . It's just soo nice and my hair has regained some degree of normality to - it's almost stranight and not frizzy! hehehe... simple things... :D :D

anywayz, i shall stop wasting precious minutes of your life telling you how wonderfully cold it is! (I've never been so pleased with cold in all my entire life :D )

No comments: